A note to our patients:
Thank you for entrusting Salem Eyecare Center with your vision care needs. We’re sure you’re aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and want to take this opportunity to make your aware of the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our goal is to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling 330-332-2080.
We are strictly following CDC guidelines for cleaning, including daily staff training on these measures. This includes but is not limited to:
- An entry-way hand sanitization station has been placed inside the main entrance
- All staff are equipped with PPE, including masks, gloves, and face shields
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting railings, door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs. We are cleaning at least every hour using bleach germicidal wipes as an additional precaution.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- UV Air Filter treatment system in Heating, Ventilation, and A/C system.
- 2 Medical Grade Air Purifiers with HEPA filtration to further purify air in the office
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our Salem eye care center.
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask)
- Plexiglass breath shields have been installed at front check in areas
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival
- We are limiting patient encounters to every 30 minutes, and limiting the number of patients in the building at one time
- Only one doctor per day will be seeing patients in the office
- All patient encounters must be by appointment
- Our Salem eye doctors are working diligently to ensure your safety while at the same time, provide the necessary services to take care of your needs.
Lorie Lippiatt, OD
The Staff at Salem Eyecare Center